Hyperhidrosis-themed planner giveaway
Would you like 2021 to be a little bit special? Win our hyperhidrosis-themed planner, which contains monthly motivational sweat quotes, important dates that directly or indirectly relate to hyperhidrosis, 6 illustrations of mythological characters, which influenced the world with their sweating, and 4 weeks + 1 notes pages per month (undated).
- Like our Facebook page Hiperhidroza – hyperhidrosis EU https://www.facebook.com/hyperhidrosisEU.
- Like the giveaway post on Facebook and comment by answering with A or B:
A) begins in childhood;
B) is caused by another underlying condition.
The competition closes on 22nd November 2020. We will announce the winner on 23rd November 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
The “Hiperhidrosis-themed planner giveaway” is organized by The Association For Raising the Quality of Life Sferikon (Društvo za dvig kakovosti življenja Sferikon), Ulica Tuga Vidmarja 6, 4000 Kranj (hereinafter: the organizer). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
The purpose of the competition is raising awareness on hyperhidrosis and the promotion of the Facebook profile Hiperhidroza – Hyperhidrosis EU as well as the products and work of the Association Sferikon, within and outside of the Republic of Slovenia.
The competition is held between 8.11.2020 and 22.11.2020.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to any adult natural person.
6. The course of the competition
An entrant likes the Facebook page Hiperhidroza – Hyperhidrosis EU and answers under the giveaway post with “A” or “B”. The winner will be chosen at random between entrants, who answered correctly, on 23.11.2020.
The prize consists of a hyperhidrosis-themed planner in the value of 10,00 Euros. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is transferable. The stated value of the prize represents the market value on the day of the adoption of these rules. Any subsequent change in market value does not affect the value of the prize.
8. Notification of the award and prize claim
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook.
- The winner explicitly allows the publication of his/her name and surname on the social network Facebook, for which he/she will not request compensation.
- If an individual winner does not respond for any reason within 3 working days of receiving the prize notification (eg: the winner declares that he/she does not want to accept the prize…) and consequently will not provide the organizer with all required information (especially the address for sending the prize) as well as submit a statement that he/she wishes to receive the prize, it will be considered as a withdrawal from the competition and he/she will be deemed as having waived the right to claim the prize.
9. Prize winner agreement
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right to organize the award ceremony as a public event.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The participant allows the organizer of the competition to publish his/her personal data in the media and on the world wide web for the purpose of informing about the results of the drawing or receiving the prize.
10. Damage and force majeure
- Each entrant participates in the competition at their own risk.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for any undesirable consequences that the entrant and/or any third party would suffer as a result of participating in the competition.
- In case of circumstances beyond the control of the organizer (force majeure), the organizer may cancel the competition. The organizer must inform the entrants about the cancelation. In such a case, the entrants are not liable for the damage caused.
- The decision of the organizer on all issues related to the competition or the application of the rules is final and applies to all participants.
11. Protection of personal data
The participant in the competition allows the organizer, as the controller of the personal data collection, to collect and process his/her personal data for the purposes of:
- The conduct of the competition in accordance with these general terms and conditions;
- Announcement and informing of a winner;
- Awarding the prize;
The entrant of the competition agrees that the organizer may send him/her notifications regarding the offer of the organizer. The data controller will protect the obtained data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and in accordance with the organizer’s internal acts adopted on the basis of the Act. Under no circumstances will the data controller pass on or disclose the obtained data to third parties.
The entrant has the right to view, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block and delete personal data relating to him/her. In case the entrant wants to be deleted from the organizer’s database at any time, he/she can send this request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
12. Conflict with other posts
In the event of any dispute or ambiguity, these rules shall be deemed primary in relation to any other publication, whether in printed, electronic or any other form.